Bob Fenwick Mentoring Program 2017
Wednesday 18th January 2017
This program aims to encourage experienced mental health nurses or clinicians to mentor their less experienced colleagues for the betterment of mental health service provision in NSW.
Program funding is provided by the NSW Ministry of Health and administered by the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 26 March 2017.
Photo above: 2016 Awards Ceremony participants.
Download this promotional flyer.
Who can apply?
- be currently registered nurses working in a public mental health service in NSW
- have in-principle agreement from their own organisation to participate
- be able to complete the mentorship experience in 2017
- develop a plan identifying the mental health experiences sought through the placement
- articulate their objectives in undertaking the mentorship and how these relate to current employment and career goals
How are grants awarded?
- up to 20 grants will be awarded
- the grants program is open to any registered nurse currently working in the NSW public mental health service or network
- the Program Steering Committee will determine 2017 successful grant applications
- successful applicants will be personally notified and awards announced in March/April 2017 prior to placement
How do I apply?
- Applications must be made on the official Expression of Interest form of the Bob Fenwick Memorial Mentoring Grants Program
- Forms can be requested from the Program Manager at email@example.com or downloaded below.
Applications open on Wednesday 1 February 2017 and close on Sunday 5 March 2017.
Download information and application forms
All about the Bob Fenwick Memorial Mentoring Program.
How to apply the Bob Fenwick Memorial Mentoring Program.