Bob Fenwick Mentoring Program 2016
This program aims to encourage experienced mental health nurses or clinicians to mentor their less experienced colleagues for the betterment of mental health service provision in NSW.
Program funding is provided by the NSW Ministry of Health and administered by the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association.
Closing date for applications has been extended to Thursday 24 March 2016.
Photo above: 2013 Awards Ceremony participants.
Who can apply?
- be currently registered nurses working in a public mental health service in NSW
- have in-principle agreement from their own organisation to participate
- be able to complete the mentorship experience in 2016
- develop a plan identifying the mental health experiences sought through the placement
- articulate their objectives in undertaking the mentorship and how these relate to current employment and career goals
How are grants awarded?
- up to 20 grants will be awarded
- the grants program is open to any registered nurse currently working in the NSW public mental health service or network
- the Program Steering Committee will determine 2016 successful grant applications
- successful applicants will be personally notified and awards announced in March/April 2016 prior to placement
How do I apply?
- Applications must be made on the official Expression of Interest form of the Bob Fenwick Memorial Mentoring Grants Program
- Forms can be requested from the Program Manager at email@example.com or downloaded below.
Applications opened on 1 February 2016 and close on Thursday 24 March, 2016
Download information and application forms
Below are video interviews with successful participants in the program from 2015.