* Download the timesheet for Ramsay Healthcare nurses and midwives
* Members win online access to MyTime
The number one issue raised by NSWNMA members working at Ramsay is unsafe staffing levels and the stress this causes. We believe that resourcing for safe staffing and quality care is in the best interests of patients, nurses and employer.
The 2015 Enterprise Agreement campaign demonstrated that together members can win:
– pay rates above the public sector
– a 30-percent increase to on-call rates
– stronger rights to fix workload problems.
Member leaders at each hospital know we will only achieve pressure for real change in staffing with the majority support of colleagues in each ward/unit.
You can make the difference to ensure your ward/unit is on board – for more information chat with your hospital’s active members or contact Matt Henderson and Karen Conroy at NSWNMA on 8595 1234.
Join 62,000 nurses and midwives in NSW by becoming a valued member today.