NSWNA at a public hospital near you
NSWNA General Secretary Brett Holmes and Assistant General Secretary Judith Kiejda have taken to the road to visit public hospitals across NSW during September, October and November to explain the impact of the looming IR changes on nurses and the NSWNA Nurse Power Fund to protect members. The Lamp accompanied Brett Holmes as he visited nurses on wards at Westmead Hospital and Judith Kiejda visiting members at Concord Hospital.
- Brett Holmes explains the impact of the IR changes to Celine Hill, CNC; Sharon Eather, CNS; and Rebecca Finkel, NUM.
- Brett enjoys meeting members Summer Byrne, RN; Michelle Mallillin, TEN; Marianne Smith, RN; and Stephanie Maleszka, RN.
- At the branch meeting Brett explains the NSWNA Nurse Power Fund and the NSWNA plan to help protect members in the face of IR changes.
- Cate Whitelock, RN, decides to pay her Union fees by direct debit after Judith explained the benefits.
- Sailina Nassedra, EN, signs up to go Direct Debit.
- Nursing students Amy Roussos, Angie Butcher and Clover Hill are proud to be Associate NSWNA members.
- Judith with members David Beasy, CNE, and Katica Siric, NUM.
- Judith talks to concerned members Anne Pusch, RN, and Mayrose Chan, CNE, about the IR changes.