Some student nurses’ take on ‘You Want It’ by Super Best Friends
Nursing and midwifery students can become Associate Members of the Association for free.
Associate membership gives you:
- The Lamp – a copy of our journal each month
- Access to Edith Cavell scholarships – every year thousands of dollars are awarded to undergraduate members to assist them with their studies
- Library services – access to specialist books, journals, archives, DVDs and staff who can conduct specific literature searches tailored to your requirements
- Access to the Professional Services team, who can advise and give guidance on professional issues
- Discounted rates for seminars and conferences – for example, the Association’s annual Professional Day.
- The opportunity to network with other NSW nursing and midwifery students – online and via NSWNMA social events.
- The opportunity to see how the NSWNMA, your union, works, including access to the Union Summer internship program.
- The opportunity to join the First State Super Student Club for discounts, support and rewards.
- Learn more about your future profession and the issues concerning working nurses and midwives – become involved with campaigns on issues that will affect your professional life.
- Like our Nursing & midwifery students NSWNMA page on Facebook!
Join online now!