Ask us for professional help

Question: I am an injured worker on workers’ compensation. What can I do if I disagree with the outcome of a work capacity assessment?

Answer: There are processes in place to enable injured workers to have decisions about their work capacity assessments reviewed, however, they can be complicated and are best dealt with by professionals. The best advice the Association can give to members is to telephone us on 8595 1234 metro, or 1300 367 962 if you are in a regional area, and ask to be put through to our information department. An officer will take your details and refer the matter to the Association’s solicitors at New Law.