Complaint from the HCCC

I am a registered nurse working in a private hospital. The Health Care Complaints Commission has notified me of a complaint they have received about me. Can the Association be of assistance?

The Association has a team of legal officers who advise, provide assistance and, in appropriate instances, represent members in relation to problems or complaints concerning their alleged conduct or performance as a registered health practitioner. You should contact the Association without delay and send through any documentation you may have received from the HCCC.