CPD Hours: Yes
Cost: Free, lunch and refreshments provided
Building a practical skillset for foot assessment that enables a healthcare practitioner to be competent and confident in chronic conditions of the foot basic care.
This course is open to RNs, ENs and AINs only. Places are limited on this 1-day course.
- Safely perform a basic foot care assessment
- Determine foot care requirements
- Prepare and use basic equipment and materials
- Document foot, skin and nail care according to organisational requirements
- Make appropriate referrals in in a timely manner.
NOTE: For all enquiries, including if you require assistance with enrolling, please contact the Benchmarque group on 1300 855 568. The NSWNMA is the host venue for this education only and is not involved in an way with enrolment, presenting, or the running of the course.
This program is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Health under the Chronic Disease Support Project.
Lunch and refreshments are provided.