CPD Hours: 6
Cost: Members $95, Non-members $190, lunch and refreshments provided
This workshop explores the importance of the legal and ethical frameworks around communication and documentation that govern nursing and midwifery practice.
This workshop covers:
- ISBAR: Learn how it helps with providing comprehensive health communication;
- Unpack clinical handover and the exchange of information and what the responsibilities and accountabilities are for nurses and midwives;
- Understanding your obligations with professional standards in regards to documentation;
- The patient’s records and what is documentation to provide a full story;
- Report writing: Learn how to keep it simple but tell the whole story;
Please read the NSWNMA Education Cancellation, Refund and Catering Policy prior to registering for this course.
Lunch and refreshments are provided.
A CPD Certificate will be provided to attendees at the end of the seminar.