CPD Hours: 6
Cost: Members $95, Non-members $190, lunch and refreshments provided
CLASS SIZE HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
This workshop explores the importance of the legal and ethical frameworks around communication and documentation that govern nursing and midwifery practice.
This workshop covers:
- ISBAR: Learn how it helps with providing comprehensive health communication;
- Unpack clinical handover and the exchange of information and what the responsibilities and accountabilities are for nurses and midwives;
- Understanding your obligations with professional standards in regards to documentation;
- The patient’s records and what is documentation to provide a full story;
- Report writing: Learn how to keep it simple but tell the whole story;
Please read the NSWNMA Education Cancellation, Refund and Catering Policy prior to registering for this course.
Lunch and refreshments are provided.
A CPD Certificate will be provided to attendees at the end of the seminar.