CPD Hours: 6
Cost: Members $75, Non-Members $150, lunch and refreshments provided
Hear from a range of speakers, network with like-minded colleagues, from residential, community and hospital settings, across private and public sectors.
- Climate and Health Alliance: Why climate change is a health emergency
- Healthy Futures NSW: Gas-free healthy homes
- Psychology for a Safe Climate: Workshop – Climate Emotions: A world of feelings
- Elizabeth Humphrys – UTS: Climate change and work health and safety
- Wendy Hird, SWSLHD: Sustainability 101 – how to be sustainable in health services
- NSW Health Climate Risk and Net Zero Unit – Nursing Clinical Leads: Alexandra Seville and Rohan Hutchins
Please read the NSWNMA Education Cancellation, Refund and Catering Policy prior to registering for this seminar.
Lunch and refreshments are provided.
A CPD Certificate will be provided to attendees at the end of the seminar.