CPD Hours: 6
Cost: Members $95, Non-members $190, lunch and refreshments provided
This workshop explores the importance of the legal and ethical frameworks that govern our everyday practice under national registration.
- The Australian legal system and laws affecting nurses and midwives relevant to practice;
- The Coroner, Coronial Inquests and making statements;
- The co-regulatory system in NSW (complaints and notifications);
- Professional obligations – documentation;
- Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics;
- Professional relationships and setting professional boundaries;
- Obligations around the use of social media.
Please read the NSWNMA Education Cancellation, Refund and Catering Policy prior to registering for this course.
Lunch and refreshments are provided.
A CPD Certificate will be provided to attendees at the end of the seminar.