CPD Hours: 3 (3 x 1 hour webinars over 3 fortnights)
What are your career goals? What are you passionate about? Many of us feel we should know the answer to these questions, yet even if we can find the words, the inspiration never surfaces within us.
In this 3-part series, Sam Eddy will help you create an intention, and vision and set goals aligned to your life purpose, without all the pressure:
Sam is a professional workplace Educator, Neuroplasticity Practitioner, and creator of the Stress Temperature workplace wellbeing model.
Part 1: Your current life reality & core values – 10-11am, Thursday 19 October
In part 1, Sam will help you zoom out on your life so you can identify in which of the 8 key dimensions of life you are satisfied or dissatisfied with. He will also cover:
– Pressure release & tracing back: why our busy lifestyles and lockdowns have left us deflated and disconnected from purpose
– Leverage the ‘Wheel of Life’ to get back into the driver’s seat of life
– The importance of values as the building blocks of intention and purpose
– Slowing down to create space for something new.
Part 2: Bringing your new future to life, now – 10-11am, Thursday 2 November
Now that you are clear on your current reality and values, it is time to create your new life vision connected to purpose:
– Leveraging mindfulness, mental rehearsal and neuroplasticity to reconnect with your purpose
– Intention versus goals: building in flexibility, without the pressure as the building blocks of your true purpose
– Crafting your clear vision aligned to your true purpose
– Small steps to keep the momentum going.
Part 3: Goal setting, planning & taking action while staying aligned to your purpose – 10-11am, Thursday 16 November
– Setting goals: using goals to serve you, not to hold you back
– Who, what, when or how? Time to get specific on the action you will take
– Anticipating the roadblock and challenges that will stop you living a purposeful life.
You only need to register the once to be enrolled in the whole 3-part series.
Can’t make it on the day? These sessions will be recorded and made available following in Member Central. Register and we will notify you via email when it is online and available to view. Following conclusion of the series, the 3 parts will be available to view for a limited period of 4 weeks.