Flexible working arrangements at Uniting

I work in a nursing home run by Uniting. What are my rights to access flexible working arrangements?

Under Clause 12 of the Uniting Aged Care Enterprise Agreement (NSW) 2017, an employee can request flexible employment arrangements for various circumstances. These include being a parent, or having responsibility for the care of a child who is of school age or younger; having a disability; being 55 or older; or providing care or support to a member of the immediate family or household.

Clause 12 sets out the full parameters, who can apply, and how such an application should be made.