Ask Judith

NSWNMA members can submit questions to or in the form below. Past questions and answers can be read below – your question might already have been answered. If your query is urgent, contact your branch officials or the Information team at NSWNMA.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Ask us for professional help

Question: I am an injured worker on workers’ compensation. What can I do if I disagree with the outcome of a work capacity assessment? Answer: There are processes in place to enable injured workers to … Read More

Read more >