NSWNMA will be holding a forum for Enrolled Nurses on Friday 22 August, from 9am-4pm. Hear from a range of speakers, network with colleagues and share experiences across the enrolled nurse profession.
The program includes:
- The Role of AHPRA – Registration standards explained – Catherine Smith, Nursing and Midwifery Professional Officer AHPRA
- The Role of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of NSW – Kim Bryant, Professional Officer NMC
- Q&A Session – Catherine Smith, Kim Bryant and Susan Taylor
- Coroner’s Inquests and Making Statements – Susan Taylor, Professional Officer (Education) NSWNMA
- Understanding Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Requirements – Susan Taylor, Professional Officer (Education)
Cost: Members $30, non-members $50, lunch and refreshments provided.
You can also book and pay online now!