New Graduate program
Applications sent directly to the Graduate Nurse Coordinator of the hospital contacts (see below)
- Multiple hospitals are included. See below in contacts for individual hospitals
- Fulltime and part-time positions (3-4 days p/w minimum).
- 4 streams and you apply for each individually.
- Our theatre program is a recognised CAP program with UTS.
- The general program is 2 x 6-month rotations through medical/surgical and Day Surgery wards.
- Theatre consists of 3 separate streams. Anaesthetics and Recovery – 6 Months in each, Instrument/Circulating – 3 months in each then 6-month specialisation in one or the other, Cath Lab – 12 months. Must state which stream they are interested in.
- Mental Health Stream – 3 x 4-month rotations
- Shifts vary but mostly 8-hour days
Information retrieved from:
New Graduate Midwifery program
Applications sent directly to the Graduate Coordinator of the hospital contacts (see below)
- Many hospitals involved. See contact information for hospitals involved
- Fulltime and part-time positions
- Maternity – This program rotates through all maternity departments and is for Registered Midwives only.