- 11-month program
- Rotations in Surgical/Medical Rotations – A 48-week program ideally suited to those wishing to gain a grounding in Day Surgery, Medical and/or Surgical nursing.
- Critical Care Rotations – This 48week program is designed for those wishing to obtain an introduction to Critical Care Nursing. The program is suitable for New Graduate Registered Nurses only and will consist of two 6-month rotations through the critical care areas Coronary Care, Intensive Care (ICU) and/or the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab.
- Perioperative Rotations – If you have a desire to specialise in Perioperative nursing this is the program for you. Suitable for both New Graduate Registered Nurses and New Graduate Enrolled Nurses, this 48-week program will include rotations between Post-Acute Care Unit (PACU) and Anaesthetics OR Scrub and Scout.
- Medical Rotations – This 48-week program is suited for those passionate about Medical nursing. The Program will consist of two rotations between our Rehabilitation and Medical wards and will cover a vast array of medical subspecialties which will give you an extensive medical experience.
- Provides a comprehensive orientation to the Group and relevant site
- Flexible work hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Open management style – access to key decision makers
- Achievements recognised and rewarded
- International Travel Packages for overseas recruited staff