Apply internally. Applications open 14/06/2021 and close 9/7/2021 for the 2022 intake
- February and August intakes
- Each year and intake it will vary as to what hospitals and facilities are able to accommodate a graduate program.
- The application process will allow you to select certain regions within Ramsay Health Care as preferences, this give your application greater exposure to the hospitals or facilities within the region that will take graduates.
- At the time of applications opening we cannot supply a list of sites that are taking graduate programs as this is yet to be determined and will be further defined throughout the recruitment period.
- Ramsay health facilities in NSW include Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, Armidale Private Hospital, Baringa Private hospital, Ballina Day Surgery, Berkeley Vale Private hospital, Castlecrag Private hospital, Coolenberg Day surgery, Dudley Private hospital, Figtree private hospital, hunters hill private hospital, Kareena private hospital, Kingsway day surgery, lake Macquarie private hospital, Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital, Mt Wilga Private hospital, North Shore private hospital, St Leonard’s clinic, Cremorne Clinic, MacArthur clinic, Wentworthville clinic, Nowra Private hospital, Port Macquarie private hospital, Southern highlands private hospital, St George Private hospital, Strathfield Private hospital, Tamara Private hospital, the Border Cancer Hospital, Warners Bay Private hospital, Western Sydney Oncology, Westmead Private Hospital, Wollongong Private hospital
- Frequently asked questions: https://www.ramsaycareers.com.au/Graduates/Grad-Resources/FAQs