The 12% pay proposal would put Healthscope nurses and midwives’ rates ahead of the public sector and Ramsay.
Everyone would get 12% over the next 4 years and Educators and ENs would get extra.
Other advances to your wages and conditions over next 4 years:
- 2 weeks notice of rosters
- New classifications for Enrolled Nurses with additional qualifications
- Increased minimum shift length for part-timers and full-timers to 4 hours, and 3 hrs for casuals
- An extra week paid parental leave to 10 weeks
- Some on call allowances increasing by 5% per year
- Separate paid family violence leave – first in private hospital sector bargaining
- Commitment to a bully free workplace