Yesterday Ramsay agreed to provide you online MyTime access at work and remotely, in the first breakthrough response to members’ mounting pressure across Ramsay hospitals.
It’s now time to print and get your ward/unit to all sign this petition so that Ramsay will stick to their commitment and fix the other problems with MyTime.
NSWNMA branch officials, Kerrie Harrington (RN Kareena Private OT) and Lyn Whitlam (RN North Shore SSU) were at yesterday’s meeting between NSWNMA and management to make the case for nurses and midwives.
Your 4 key demands put to Ramsay yesterday:
In yesterday’s meeting we told Ramsay all nurses and midwives need these improvement:
1. Fair online access to MyTime for all staff – work and remote access
2. Ensure all your entitlements are available to claim in MyTime
3. MyTime and your privacy
4. Assist NUMs with the increased burden of MyTime data entry
Click here for the full list of issues we have asked management to address.
You’ve won online access!
Management stated online access may take several months to organise. They are now are taking your feedback to a senior executive meeting on 24 June, and will write to us before then with an initial response (we will keep you updated).
Online access is coming…But when?
This demonstrates nurses and midwives win when we stand together. However, you still have no clear details from Ramsay on when your access will go live and the answers to our other issues.
4 ways to keep up the pressure!
Next steps you can help with to hold Ramsay to account and achieve fair online access are:
• Circulate this email to your workmates.
• Help with your NSWNMA Make MyTime Fair petition.
• Look out for NSWNMA events at your hospital.
• Like your Ramsay nurses and midwives NSWNMA Facebook page.
You'll automatically become a member of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation