1. Series Introduction
2. Your Health Matters
Nurse and Midwife Support
3. How does culture influence work experience in a foreign country?
4. A kitchen table discussion with Dr Virginia Mapedzahama, Director of Research, African Women Australia
Dr Virginia Mapedzahama
5. Update on the National Anti-Racism Framework and ‘Racism It Stops With Me’ Campaign
Australian Human Rights Commission
6. Social Relations of Work: What really matters for culturally and linguistically diverse nurses?
Dr Shobha Nepali
7. Working in Multicultural Teams
8. Bystander Action
9. Q&A with Sophie Cotsis MP
Join the NSWNMA CALD Nurses and Midwives Professional Reference Group, for more information download the flyer