Let’s celebrate our special day on May 12 with a global day of action in concert with Global Nurses United. We’re going to send pictures of ourselves out on Instagram using the hashtag #nswnmaforce4change
Here are some easy steps:
- if you don’t already have it, download the free Instagram app to your smartphone or ipad and set up your account (it’s fine to use a pseudonym)
- follow @NSWNMA on Instagram
- download our blank IND Instagram poster and write your message in texta
- Here are some suggested messages:
– I’m a force for change on International Nurses’ Day!
– Midwives: a force for change to be reckoned with!
–I’m a proud nurse unionist who’s a force for change
- get someone to take a photo of you holding the poster (or take a selfie)
- post it on Instagram, using the hashtag #nswnmaforce4change and @nswnma
- email it to us as well: ph****@ns****.au
- you can also post it on Facebook and/or Twitter if you like.
If you can’t manage the Instagram side of things, still take your photos and email them to us at ph****@ns****.au and we will send it out on Instagram.
Download the INMD Instagram poster.
Download the instructions as a pdf: IND Instagram instructions